Sean D’Souza – Strategic Goal-Setting (How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals In Any Given Year)
Original Price: $19.95
You Just Pay: $9(One Time 88% OFF)
Author: Sean D’Souza
Product Delivery : You will receive a receipt with download link through email.
Contact me for the proof and payment detail: email_Ebusinesstores@gmail.com Or Skype_Macbus87
Do you find your goals running away from you and you find it hard to catch up?
One of the biggest problems with goal-setting is setting up too much to do
When it comes to goal-setting, it’s easy to bite off more than we can chew. We fully expect we’ll meet our goals, yet when we look at what we set out to do, we’ve achieved very little. This causes us to feel frustrated, and in desperation we rewrite our goals, only to find we are stuck in a loop of non-achievement.
Our perfect plans run into a lot of trouble because they are far too perfect
It’s far better to have a slightly imperfect plan, where you set out to complete just 50% of your goals in any given year. You still make a complete plan, but instead of going for 100% and not getting very far, you achieve a solid 50%. Achieving just 50% of your goals sounds almost half-hearted, yet brings a great deal of satisfaction.
But how do you go about getting those goals together? How do you roll them out in sequence so that you can achieve them without pressure?
Introducing: Goal-Setting—How To Achieve At Least 50% Of Your Goals (In Any Given Year)
1- How we achieve our goals at Psychotactics
2- The system we use (and why systems are like rivers which meander their own way)
3- Overarching principles and concepts that enable us to get through a huge number of goals (without burning out—and we’ve been at this business for over 17 years).
There is also a 45 minute Question and Answer Session where Sean answers pertinent questions on goal setting.
(Important Note: This is a recording of a webinar on goal setting).
What you will learn
Part 1: What Is The ‘Fedgehog Concept’
In Part 1 on goal setting, you will learn about:
- Why being a perfectionist is making you fear planning (And how to get over it)
- The ‘Fedgehog Concept’: How to plan using the 3×3 method
- Why you need to plan in detail (And how to plan for change)
Part 2: The Rollout Strategy
In this section we look at a rollout strategy. You will learn:
- How to roll out your strategy (And avoid burnout)
- How to move forward when you know your current plan is going nowhere
- Why you need to spend 1/5 of your week planning (And where to do it)
Part 3: How To Avoiding Burnout
In this section we cover the aspect of burnout and how you can avoid it. We will look at:
- The Tuna Sandwich Principle: Why knowing your sandwich will help you plan (And reach your goals)
- How to systematically get through a huge number of goal without burnout
- Two different planning techniques we use at Psychotactics.
Here are some on the questions covered:
- Do you allow time for unexpected opportunities and if yes, how?
- How do you think of all the aspects in your strategy planning session?
- How do you keep your planning notes?
- Can you elaborate on Hobbes and the sandwich?
- Who takes care of Psychotactics when you are on holiday?
- You talk about expecting to be wrong. Can you explain that?
- You only achieve only 50% of your daily tasks, what about the other 50%?
- I tend to constantly build new offers without having the earlier offer moving. How do you find tune between two projects?
- Could you talk a bit about your childhood and how it trained you to set your goals?
- Do you validate ideas before you create things? Or just create and see what happens?